Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

If you believe the girls at our school, you'll be lucky. For some reasons ome of the Year 10 and Year 11 girls have decided that CERN are going to blow up the Universe sometime tomorrow.

This is interesting because they have no idea what CERN is or what the scientists there are doing, or anything else really. So just in case the kids are right, and most of the world's scientists are wrong. I thought I'd get in one last word.

DIMPLEX

Well, if you are going to have a last word, Dimplex will do just fine.

Okay, that's got that over and done with.

I'm sitting here watching the National Movie Awards. They are about to award the Best Actor prize. However, they just had a "Coming Soon" piece and it included a mention of what looked like a new StarTrek Movie. How have I missed that.

By the way, Johnnie Depp won. Good call.

I'm not in the mood tonight, so I'll stop there. See you soon!

No comments: