Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Again

I wasn't going to write anything today, but then I thought, "Just when you're getting into the habit of writing in the blog most days it would be a shame to miss out the last day in January"

So here I am. Jasper and I, and Pat as well today, just went for a short walk today. I forgot the camera so there are no photos on todays blog. We went over old paths, but had time to let Jasper have a good run around on the school field. Don't worry, he had already relieved his inner tensions, and anyway I was armed with a large array of black plastic pooh bags. He ran, and he ran and he ran for about ten minutes, then came to enjoy a fishy treat and was caught. So I took him around Hadfield for the rest of the hour.

He is limping ever so slightly this evening, so maybe yesterday's 7 mile walk may just have been too much for him. It was nearly too much for me I tell you! So I think that tomorrow he can have a quiet day with just a short walk and we will see if his limp is gone by Tuesday.

Tomorrow I start my Adult Education Class on Digital Imaging. I don't even know what it is as yet, never mind whether I'll be able to do it, but we'll give it a go.

So another quiet Sunday, no meal out this time, just me cooking Spaghetti Bolognese. Aparently, SpagBol should really be cooked with Tagliatelle! However, since I dislike Spaghetti as much as Tagliatelle, they are just too long and I end up always making a mess with them. So I make it with pasta Spirals. Maybe it should be called Spiralli Bolognese instead.

Right, enough, see you soon????  I hope so!

No comments: